My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Employment-Based Immigration, Family-Based Immigration & Deportation Defense
I listen carefully to your concerns
Solow, Isbell & Palladino, LLC supports clients in Employment-Based Immigration, Family-Based Immigration and Deportation Defense cases. Based in Philadelphia, I have 6 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania. I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Solow, Isbell & Palladino, LLC knows how to navigate the complexities of Pennsylvania law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Employment-Based Immigration: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Family-Based Immigration: I explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of my clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. I have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Deportation Defense: As an experienced immigration attorney, I defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, I will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- Immigration: I represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. I compassionately guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
- Business-Based Immigration: I represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards”) and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- EAD Work Permits: If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, I can help. At Solow, Isbell & Palladino, LLC, I can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas: Whether you’re looking to live in the United States permanently or just seeking to work, study or visit here temporarily, I can guide you through the process of obtaining an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa.
- Citizenship: I am an experienced and compassionate attorney who helps lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. I carefully guide you through the entire citizenship process.
When you work with Solow, Isbell & Palladino, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Philadelphia law firm today
Solow, Isbell & Palladino, LLC cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Philadelphia. Call the firm at 215-586-7696 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.